About This Role
The Senior Analyst will report to Director of I&A Kevin Wu (who’s amazing), and will be leading the research, reporting, and insights gathering for a variety of technology clients.
You’ll be working alongside an inspirational team of analysts, strategists, writers, designers, and PR professionals to help guide the deliverables we create for our clients.
Unlike most agencies, we don’t have a hard line between our analysts and strategists, and we pride ourselves on our ability to execute in a wide range of creative disciplines. So if you like to mix it up, great!
- 4+ years of marketing data analysis, statistical, or marketing research experience is required & 3+ years client facing
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline (Communications, Media, Business Administration, Marketing, Political Science) or the equivalent combination of education and experience. MBA is a plus
- Direct experience with 1st & 3rd party reporting solutions (Netbase, Brandwatch, Talkwalker, Memo, etc.)
- A proactive client/internal partner with a view beyond immediate deliverables
- Experience with early stage tech clients, DTC or B2B advertisers a plus
What You’ll Be Doing
- Leading all client measurement including recommendations on success metrics & in-campaign tracking against client PR goals
- Supporting internal research needs for strategy development
- Steering client & internal communications on campaign learnings and next steps
- Contributing to Codeword’s new business proposals, incorporating category insights into Codeword RFP presentations
- Managing 2 junior I&A analysts on career development focusing on client facing communications, insight development, and internal coordination
- Collaborating on department POV’s & best practices spanning analytics and research for internal & external audiences
- Flexible work hours
- Minimum 20 days paid vacation annually
- 401k + financial wellness support
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, life, pet, mental health services)
- Home office allowance
- Bi-annual Wellness Credits
- Monthly Technology Credit (to offset internet / phone costs)
- Every role is bonus eligible
- Comprehensive Parental Leave Policy
People – that’s you! – are the heart of our business, and we believe a culture of pay transparency benefits both Codeword and our team members’ careers.
For this role we’re looking to pay $85K – $115K, depending on experience
A few more things you should know about Codeword
- The Codeword dream: Make good money doing work you care about with people you like.
- We love our clients (they write the checks!), which means maintaining a high bar for the creativity, smarts, responsiveness, and communication skills we offer them.
- We’re around 100 people, big enough to handle large-scale marketing programs, small enough that you’ll have an impact on our culture.
- We’re a friendly team, we look after each other, and we grow our careers together.
- We respect everyone’s personal life. After-hours emails are strongly frowned upon, night and weekend work is very rare, and employees are encouraged to pursue their side-hustles.
- We’re all grownups here, and we trust each other to get the work done, whether at home or in an office or a time zone on the other side of the world.
- We believe in defaulting to openness. Our calendars, our salary tiers, and our doors are open for all to see. (Except for secret client stuff, which we guard with our lives.)
- We’re a proud member of the global WE Communications family.
- Equal Opportunity: Codeword provides equal employment opportunity and doesn’t discriminate against employees or applicants because of age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, or other legally protected class status.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Codeword works hard to foster a diverse team and an inclusive workplace where everyone thrives.
We aren’t a traditional agency, so we like to hire people who don’t necessarily fit the agency mold or check all the “right” boxes. If you’re on the fence about applying, please do!